Thursday, January 1, 2009

Beginning my Blog


Hey everybody!!! How do you like the new blog? My mom got really into to making her own blog, so I decided to give it a shot! Feel free to tell me what you think!


Life here in Rhode Island is a lot different than it was in Germany, but it going pretty well. I've got quite a few friends, the teachers are pretty cool, and the band is awesome!

Outside of school, I'm on a swim team and I've gone to several meets. Church is great, and in Young Women's we get to do a lot of fun activities. Seminary is really early in the day, but my mom teaches it so we always have a good time.
That's all I can write tonight, but I'll be sure to add stuff every so often!



1 comment:

  1. u do no u still have a blog right???? well if u do y dont u go on it??? this is from Taylor

    ReplyDelete